Targeting Handwriting Teachers’ Resource Book 1–3 (Combined)
The Targeting Handwriting series introduces Beginnerís Alphabet, moves on to letters with exits and entries during the Transition stage, and then demonstrates how to join the letters to form Modern Cursive.
These are crucial years in studentsí development of fluent and legible handwriting.
The Targeting Handwriting series provides everything needed to give students a thorough grounding and lots of practice in all the vital handwriting skills.
Salient features of the Targeting Handwriting Books:
- The lower case letter shows starting point and direction
- Illustrations based on letters act as a memory aid for students
- Reinforcement of skills is accomplished through revision and assessment
- Letter joining technique is introduced to the students
- Students are provided activities that will refine their knowledge and skills
- Studentsí dexterity with particular joins in cursive handwriting will be increased
- Ideas for presentation using print and cursive writing are conveyed
- Students are encouraged to develop their own personal style
The Teacher Resource Books provide highly valuable guidance for instruction and practice as well as photocopiable pages to reinforce writing skills taught in all the Studentsí Books.
|Weight in kg||0.000|
|Readership / Level||For Pre-Primary and Classes 1 to 5|
|Rights||For sale in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan schools in the Middle East only|