Oxford Book Club
Oxford University Press (OUP) offers free membership of the Oxford Book Club. All Oxford Book Club members will get discounts, rewards, and special offers.
Join now and enjoy benefits throughout the year.
- Anyone making a purchase of Rs 1,000 and above from any Oxford Bookshop* can become a member by filling in the membership form.
- Membership is strictly for individual buyers and is not open to booksellers/institutions or anyone buying books in bulk.
Delivery Of Card
- Membership card will be delivered to the member’s given address in approximately a fortnight.
- 15% discount on all books purchased from Oxford bookshops*
- Reward Points on every purchase leading to exciting rewards
- Invitations to book signings, book discussions, talks, and other special events
- Special discount offers on select books
- Members would earn 1 point for every Rs 10 spent at Oxford Bookshops*. The monetary value of 1 point is Re 1.
- Only members can redeem points against OUP rewards.
- Points earned by a member are not transferable nor can these be exchanged for cash under any circumstance.
- Members can redeem their points from any Oxford Bookshop* for any book(s) worth the value of their reward points.
- Rewards can be redeemed directly from Oxford Bookshops* after filling in a Redemption Request Form.
Account Balance Statements
- Members will receive quarterly electronic statements of their Reward Points status on their email address.
- Members may inquire about the status of their Reward Points account during working hours by calling the Marketing Department, Oxford University Press Head Office Karachi at 0336-2334647.
- In case the membership card is lost or stolen, the loss should be reported directly to the OUP Head Office in Karachi or through any Oxford Bookshop* immediately.
- A new card will be issued to the member against a nominal charge of Rs 100.
- Membership discounts will not be applicable if availing any other OUP discount scheme.
- Membership discounts will not be applicable on books that are already discounted.
- Membership discounts will not apply during book fairs.
- Membership discounts will not be applicable on web/mail orders.
- Members must present their membership card at the time of purchase.
- * Membership card is valid for purchase from the following Oxford bookshops only.
- KARACHI Oxford Bookshop: Dolmen Mall, Clifton. Tel.: 35291547-8.
Oxford Bookshop: Dilkusha Forum, Tariq Road. Tel.: 34380495.
Oxford Bookshop: Rashid Minhas Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal. Tel.: 34832881-82.
- HYDERABAD Oxford Bookshop: Faujdari Road, Near St. Mary's School. Tel.: 782208.
- LAHORE Oxford Bookshop: Mini Market, Gulberg II. Tel.: 35778681-82
- ISLAMABAD Oxford Bookshop: Shalimar Plaza, Blue Area. Tel.: 8317022-23
Oxford Bookshop: The Centaurus. Tel.: 2701320-1.
- RAWALPINDI Oxford Bookshop: Umar Plaza, Iqbal Road, Committee Chowk. Tel.: 5777255-56.
Oxford Bookshop: CSD Mall, near GHQ, Lalkurti. Tel.: 5147524-25.
- FAISALABAD Oxford Bookshop: Palm Breeze Tower, Near Jamiya Masjid, Kohinoor City. Tel.: 8736112-15.
- SARGODHA Oxford Bookshop: Queen Chowk, Mansoorabad Road, Adjacent UBL Bank. Tel.: 3769871, 3769872.
- MULTAN Oxford Bookshop: 31-B, Gulgasht Colony, Opposite Gole Bagh. Tel.: 6511971.
- PESHAWAR Oxford Bookshop: New Arbab Colony, Abdara Road. Tel.: 5854067, 5840484.