Oxford University Press Pakistan (OUPP) is an equal opportunity employer looking for motivated, result-oriented individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and organizational abilities. Fluency in written and spoken English and proficiency in desktop applications are essential prerequisites.
OUP offers a variety of opportunities to prospective applicants in Editorial, Design, Sales, Marketing, Production, Finance, IT, and other departments. The company’s head office is situated at Karachi, with regional offices at Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Peshawar and Faisalabad.
Interested candidates may apply online for specific positions (as listed) by filling in the form provided. Students are welcome to apply for internships. An asterisk (*) indicates a required field. We respect your privacy and do not sell or rent your personal information to any organization.
The position involves in creating digital and hand-made illustrations, layout and cover designs, edit illustrations and coordinate with external designers/illustrators.
- A strong school education and relevant university degree in Fine or Visual Arts from a reputable educational institution.
- 2 years of relevant work experience with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Corel Painter.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Applicants should apply by 22 November 2017 by filling up the online recruitment form. Please specify the position in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The position involves conducting orientation workshops for teachers, planning and executing marketing strategies for achieving promotional objectives and sales targets, analyzing and exploring current market trends and competitor’s product base, and orienting the sales team with latest products and market trends/opinions.
- A strong school education and university degree (equivalent to Master’s), with 2 to 3 years of teaching experience.
- Impeccable English language skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
Applicants should apply by 19 November 2017 by filling up the online recruitment form. Please specify the position in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Candidates can also send their CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning position in subject line. Shortlisted candidates will be informed.