We have resumed your online order deliveries. However due to the prevailing COVID-19 lockdown, the delivery time may take longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding and support to continue serving you safely and responsibly. Stay home, stay safe and keep learning!
Science Fact File
For Classes 6 to 8
Science Fact File is a completely new series of science textbooks written specifically for students in Pakistan who are studying the UK National Curriculum. Each book contains a combination of topics from physics, chemistry, and biology and relates scientific facts to the everyday world with which the students are familiar.
- Clear layout, full-colour illustrations, and informative text provide a student-friendly resource which will make learning a pleasure
- The step-by-step approach makes understanding of potentially ‘complicated’ concepts attainable
- A comprehensive contents section gives full details of the teaching objectives and learning outcomes for each unit
- Questions at the end of each section test students’ learning and ability to apply the knowledge they have gained
- The short Did you Know? section provides extra, fascinating facts related to the topic studied
- Each unit is followed by an assessment section to further assess pupils’ learning and indicate where further study may be required.
There are workbooks for each level, containing further learning and assessment materials. Comprehensive teaching guides are available for each level, providing:
- Background information on the topics
- Answers to questions set in the Student’s Book
- Safety notes and instructions for demonstrations, activities, and experiments
- Photocopiable worksheets for core experiment and assessment activities with notes on the expected results of experiments
- Further learning sections with additional ideas for short activities