We have resumed your online order deliveries. However due to the prevailing COVID-19 lockdown, the delivery time may take longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding and support to continue serving you safely and responsibly. Stay home, stay safe and keep learning!
Essential Science for Cambridge Secondary 1
Written specifically for Cambridge International Examinations’ revised Secondary 1 syllabus, this series provides complete curriculum framework coverage for Stages 7-8. It has been written by an experienced author team and provides a seamless link into Cambridge IGCSE, maximizing students’ potential.
The Pupil Book has the following features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus framework in double-page spreads, with each spread emphasizing the key learning points
- A dedicated section on Scientific Enquiry (Stage 7) and Scientific Enquiry material integrated throughout, with practical activities to develop the required skills
- Key terms students need to know are clearly highlighted in the text
- Science in context! spreads at the start of each chapter put learning into real-world contexts and challenge students to think about wider issues
- Examination-style questions at the end of each chapter prepare students for the checkpoint test and introduce them to the IGCSE-style questions
The Workbook has the following features:
- Engaging exercises and homework to support the curriculum framework
- Space for students’ working and answers as well as for teacher feedback
Essential Science for Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 7 Pupil BookPrice available on request
Essential Science for Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 7 WorkbookPrice available on request
Essential Science for Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 8 Pupil BookPrice available on request
Essential Science for Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 8 WorkbookPrice available on request