The number one KS3 geography course, evolved for today’s teachers and students
Fully revised for the new KS3 geography Programme of Study, the 4th edition of Geog. 1, 2, and 3 takes the same thorough and motivating approach that has already made it the most popular course for this age group. And now, Kerboodle really brings geography to life—and saves you time!
- Both print and online Student Books available, full of lively, up-to-date content to help spark a passion for geography
- Exciting online resources engage students and save you planning time
- Everything you need to deliver the 2014 curriculum, including a wealth of assessment material
- Teacher Handbooks, Workbooks, and Workbook Answer Books offer a complete package of support, great for non-specialists
This very flexible resource for teachers gives you photocopiable questions and activities which can be used with lower-ability groups or with lower-ability pupils in mixed-ability classes. The questions are related to those in the students’ book, but have been carefully selected and adapted to be appropriate for lower-ability pupils. The activity sheets are at a similarly appropriate level, and offer motivating tasks for the classroom and homework. The teacher notes identify the content and concepts lower-ability pupils typically have problems with and suggest ways to make them engaging.
- Photocopiable ‘Your turn’ questions for use with each double-page unit in the students’ book
- Photocopiable activity sheets, suitable for work in class and at home
- ‘Help at a glance’ teacher notes for every double-page unit
- Answers provided for all questions and activities