For AS and A Level
Written by an experienced author and teacher for students of all abilities, Advanced Biology will spark interest and motivate your A-Level students. Questions give opportunities to practise recall and analytical skills, and 'Fact of Life' boxes highlight thought-provoking aspects of biology. There are full colour illustrations throughout.
- provides comprehensive course coverage for all major AS and A Level specifications
- offers a wide range of practice questions on each topic and at the end of each chapter to test understanding and reinforce knowledge
- is an excellent resource for revision and exam preparation
- draws from original research papers and topical issues in the media to inject fresh interest and relevance to traditional ideas
- presents content in an accessible double-page-spread format so that you can see the scope of a topic at a glance
- lists learning objectives so that you can understand what's expected of you in a particular topic