Oxford Practice Grammar: Intermediate Lesson Plans and Worksheets
This three-level grammar practice series takes students through from Basic to Advanced level English. The way in which grammar is presented and practised reflects the needs of students at each stage of their learning. Elementary provides lots of practice and short explanations; Intermediate gives you more detail, with extended practice; Advanced gives challenging practice activities and in-depth explanations.
- Revision units and tests help focus on the grammar that needs more practice
- The series covers the grammar students need to know for international exams such as PET , FCE , CAE , CPE, and TOEFL
- Exit tests ensure the student is ready for the next level of Oxford Practice Grammar
- Each level comprises a book plus the Practice-Plus CD-ROM
- The only grammar CD-ROM with interactive ‘find and correct the mistake’ exercises to help students identify and correct their own mistakes
- Unique dialogue-building exercises with listening and speaking elements to build students’ confidence
- Multiple-choice tests to review progress
- Audio activities to develop students’ ability to listen for grammatical differences
Lesson Plans and Worksheets
Ready-to-use lesson plans and photocopiable worksheets based on the units from the Oxford Practice Grammar series provide practice and extension activities.
Irregular Verb Spinner
Check irregular verbs and how to use them.
Extra exercises for every page of grammar explanation to help prepare students for Advanced level exams.