New Oxford Social Studies for Pakistan Revised Edition Book 5 + CD
New Oxford Social Studies for Pakistan is a complete social studies course for pre-primary (A and B) and primary level (1 to 5). This highly popular series has been revised in response to user demands and to meet current information needs.
- The series covers topics from geography, history, civics, economics, culture, rights, values, and religion.
- The text has been updated and thematically divided into units.
- Lessons are presented in a variety of ways and are supported by questions to encourage critical thinking and activities aimed to give a better understanding of their immediate environment.
- The gradual progression of topics helps children learn social values and be responsible citizens.
Key features of the revised edition include:
- A new layout and design
- Attractive new illustrations and photographs to interest children
- A Work Page at the end of each lesson to reinforce the ideas learnt in the lesson
- Further reinforcement is provided in the form of photocopiable worksheets at the end of each Teaching Guide.
- Interactive CDs: Each book is now accompanied by a CD. Lessons have been selected and their concepts have been reinforced in a lively and interactive manner that involves the students.