New Oxford Social Studies for Pakistan Book 2 with Digital Content
New Oxford Social Studies for Pakistan is a complete social studies course for pre-primary (A and B) and primary level (1 to 5). This highly popular series has been revised in response to user demands and to meet current information needs.
- The series covers topics from geography, history, civics, economics, culture, rights, values, and religion.
- The text has been updated and thematically divided into units.
- Lessons are presented in a variety of ways and are supported by questions to encourage critical thinking and activities aimed to give a better understanding of their immediate environment.
- The gradual progression of topics helps children learn social values and be responsible citizens.
Key features of the revised edition include:
- A new layout and design
- Attractive new illustrations and photographs to interest children
- A Work Page at the end of each lesson to reinforce the ideas learnt in the lesson
- Further reinforcement is provided in the form of photocopiable worksheets at the end of each Teaching Guide.
- Digital Resource: Each book is now accompanied by an online digital resource. Lessons have been selected and their concepts have been reinforced in a lively and interactive manner that involves students.
- The books are supported by Teaching Guides with explanations, further activities, lesson plans, and worksheets.
The downloadable Digital Support Material for each student's Book contains interesting animation, tutorials and excercises to reinforce concepts discussed in the Student's Book.