Headway Elementary Teacher’s Guide with Teacher’s Resource Center
Headway 5th edition provides fresh, relevant English instruction needed for success today.
Headway and its award-winning authors, Liz and John Soars, are names that have become synonymous with English Language teaching and learning. Teach with Headway's perfectly-balanced grammar and skills syllabus, based on the course's world-renowned methodology.
Headway 5th edition retains the course's trusted methodology and has been updated with new texts, topics and digital resources.
The Student's Book provides all the language and skills students need to improve their English, with grammar, vocabulary, and skills work in every unit. New Online Practice is fully integrated with the course material, ensuring relevant and useful practice outside the classroom.
- Each Student's Book provides 14 topical units with familiar Headway structure and integrated skills methodology.
- New vibrant photography unit openers use questions to engage learners with the unit topic and video introductions provide overviews of the content included.
- New and updated reading texts focus on topics and themes that students can relate to and demonstrate a specific language point.
- Access codes in the front of the Student's Books provide learners with 30 hours of Online Practice per level: www.headwayonline.com
- Online Practice lets students look again at Student's Book language they want to revise or they missed in class, do extra practice of all four skills and check their progress with self-check tests.