Headway Beginner Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Resource Center
Headway 5th edition provides fresh, relevant English instruction needed for success today.
Headway and its award-winning authors, Liz and John Soars, are names that have become synonymous with English Language teaching and learning. Teach with Headway's perfectly-balanced grammar and skills syllabus, based on the course's world-renowned methodology.
Headway 5th edition retains the course's trusted methodology and has been completely updated with new texts, topics and digital resources.
The Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Resource Centre provides all teaching resources in one place, as well as a Learning Management System to track the progress students are making on Online Practice.
Go to www.headwayonline.com and use your access code to get started.
- The Teacher's Guide contains full teaching notes for each unit and extensive guidance on using material effectively for your students.
- Direction on how and when to use the resources provided with the Teacher' Resource Centre is detailed in the Teacher's Guide.
- The Teacher's Resource Centre builds on Headway's reputation for teacher support, providing a bank of online resources clearly linked to the Headway syllabus.
- Resources including tests, photocopiable worksheets and wordlists are stored in one place, saving you valuable time.
- An easy-to-use Learning Management System allows you to track the progress your students are making on the Online Practice.