Secondary Social Studies for Pakistan Revised Edition Book 3
Secondary Social Studies for Pakistan, Revised Edition, is the upgraded and revised version of the popular series, comprising three textbooks and three teaching guides. The content has been upgraded in view of the worldwide changes and progress, especially in South Asia, and is presented in an attractive new format. The series covers the requirements of the latest Pakistan National Curriculum for secondary classes. The content and approach prepare students for the O Level and Higher Secondary examination syllabus.
- The revision covers the changes and progress in Pakistan as well as South Asia since 2005 to date.
- The data has been updated and new graphs, tables, and charts added. Facts, figures, and reports have been carefully checked for accuracy and authenticity.
- A new format, well-selected photographs, illustrations, relevant maps, tables, graphs and data, interesting activities, and Info Boxes make this series user-friendly and appealing.
Key Features of the revised edition include:
- Each chapter concludes with questions that not only reinforce learning but also encourage critical thinking and analytical skills in students.
- The first section of each book covers the geographical aspects and the second section covers the historical aspects of the areas allocated to each level. A special feature is the inclusion of important issues like Environment, Citizenship, Values, and Human Rights in each book.
- This series dovetails into the Pakistan Studies O Level syllabus and is useful as resource material.
- The series also includes Teaching Guides for each book, corresponding to the revision in the textbooks with sample lesson plans, the background to each chapter and explanation, teaching tips, and sample answers to test questions.
|Weight in kg||0.352|
|Readership / Level||For Classes 6 to 8|