New Oxford Modern English Book 2
New Oxford Modern English has established itself as one of the most popular ELT courses among both teachers and students for almost three decades. Taking into account the insightful feedback of its users, the series has been revised regularly to address the evolving needs of the learners. This revised edition includes a host of new features for its users. The series comprises Pre-Primer; Primer A and B with Activity Book; Course books 1–8; Workbooks 1–8, and Teaching Guides. The series has been aligned to Single National Curriculum 2020.
- A wide range of literary genres and themes from around the world to develop rich language skills
- New prose and poetry texts
- New exercises and activities to enhance higher-order thinking skills
- Enhanced and updated glossary and wordlists
- Full coverage of all competencies, skills, and learning areas provided in SNC
- Engaging posters illustrating different literary devices
- Graphic stories
- Includes student-friendly formative assessment activities in the workbooks
- The free of cost teaching guides include a wide range of textbook-linked exercises, answer keys of books and workbooks, lesson plans, formative assessment ideas, and much more.