How to Order
Search for your product and place the order through the shopping cart option on our website.
- Customers in Pakistan can pay by credit/debit card, cheque/bank draft/pay order/cash on delivery/electronic money transfer.
- Overseas customers can pay by credit/debit card, cheque/ telegraphic transfer
Payments in favour of Oxford University Press payable in Karachi may be sent to:
Customer Services Manager
Oxford University Press
No. 38, Sector 15
Korangi Industrial Area
Customers in Pakistan who require either OUP Pakistan Branch publishing or OUP books worldwide can also route their requirements through the nearest OUP bookshop/office.
Cheque/Bank Draft/Pay Order
All payments made through cheque/bank draft/pay ordershould be in the name of ‘OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS’. Before making a pay order, bank draft or cheque, kindly ensure that you have received the confirmation email from Oxford University Press mentioning the item's availability and price.
- No discount offered.
- Delivery Time: 4-6 working days (depending on the clearance of cheques/bank drafts)
- Please do not send your payment before receiving the availability confirmation email
Cash on Delivery
We provide free cash on delivery across Pakistan.
- Minimum orderamount is Rs. 500/- for cash on delivery.
- No discount offered
- Delivery time for customers in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad and Multan is within 48 hours (subject to the availability of books), whereas a maximum of 4 working days will be required for all other cities and areas within Pakistan.
Electronic Money Transfer
Customers in Pakistan can also avail this option by depositing the amount in any of the following accounts:
1. Bank Name: Habib Bank
Account Title: Oxford University Press Freedom account
Account Number: 1216-79004870-03
Branch: FTC commercial center, Karachi
Branch Code: 1216
Beneficiary email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Order Processing Procedures
On receipt of an overseas order, a quotation will be emailed to the customer, giving availability of the book(s), freight/postage charges and net amount payable, to which the customer must reply as a confirmation of the order. Orders areprocessed only on receiving advance payment.
- Net amount is calculated in rupees subject to the exchange rate at the time of placing the order.
- Freight/postage is charged as per actual.
- Books having territorial restrictions for sales will not be processed.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Delivery is subject to availability of stock.
Credit Card/Cash Purchase through Oxford Bookshops
Customers are invited to visit our bookshops/showrooms and purchase against credit card or cash payment. For any other queries, including prices not available on the website, please write to our Customer Services Department email@example.com.
Delivery and Postage Information
Delivery within Pakistan
- OUP provides free delivery of books to customers within Pakistan.
Delivery outside Pakistan
- OUP charges actual rates for delivery and postage for international orders.
|Delivery Method||Delivery Time||Price per order|
|International Speed Post||7-10 Days||Quote on request|
|Courier||3 Days||Quote on request|
Please note that we cannot guarantee the stock availability for any order and delivery of some items may take longer than quoted.
Our delivery services may require a signature on receipt of the parcel. Our carriers may attempt delivery at any time between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. We, therefore, advise that you provide a shipping address where you or a representative can sign for delivery.