How to Order
- Customers in Pakistan can order online using a credit or debit card, cheque or bank draft, cash on delivery, electronic funds transfer.
- Customers in most countries can order the majority of our products online (except for products which have geographical rights restrictions) and pay by a credit or debit card or electronic funds transfer.
Currently we accept VISA, MasterCard or debit cards.
Cash on Delivery
We provide free cash on delivery across Pakistan for a minimum order amount of Rs 500.
- No discount offered.
- Delivery time for customers in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad and Multan is within 48 hours upon confirmation of order (subject to the availability of books), whereas a maximum of 4 working days will be required for all other cities and areas within Pakistan.
All payments made through Cheque/Bank Draft should be in the name of ‘OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS’ in Pakistani Rupees.
Write your e-mail address and Order Number clearly on the back of your Cheque/Bank Draft to help us process your order more effectively.
Send your Cheque/Bank Draft at the following address:
Customer Service Department
Oxford University Press
No. 38, Sector 15, Korangi Industrial Area Karachi-74900, Pakistan
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Customers in Pakistan can also avail this option by depositing the amount in any of the following accounts:
1. Bank Name: Habib Bank Limited
Account Title: Oxford University Press Freedom account
Account Number: 1216-79004870-03
Branch: FTC commercial center, Karachi
Branch Code: 1216
Beneficiary email account: email@example.com
After making the deposit/online transfer, please email the deposit slip/transfer receipt along with your Order Number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers in most countries can also avail Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) by sending their orders through email to email@example.com. A quotation will be emailed to the customer, giving availability of the book(s), freight/postage charges and net amount payable, to which the customer must reply as a confirmation of the order. The bank details will be then shared by the customer services representative on email.
- Net amount is calculated in rupees subject to the exchange rate at the time of placing the order.
- Freight/postage is charged as per actual.
- Books having territorial restrictions for sales will not be processed.
- Price(s) are subject to change without prior notice.
- Delivery is subject to availability of stock.
If you would like to place a bulk order (Associations, Corporate, Government and Pharmaceutical) please contact our Customer Service Department.
Backorders and Pre-Orders
We will place orders on back order for books not yet published or out of stock.
To inquire about the status of an order you have already placed, please contact Customer Service Department.
Customer Service Contact Information
Our Customer Service Representatives can help process an order and answer your questions regarding orders already placed and the status of shipments. Please contact our Customer Service Department if you have any questions or problems.
Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Pakistan Standard Time) to take telephone and email orders.
Telephone: 0800-68775(0800 OUPPK); 92-333-0134138
- OUP provides free delivery of books to customers within Pakistan.
- OUP charges actual rates for delivery and postage for international orders.
|Delivery Method||Delivery Time||Price per order|
|International Speed Post||7-14 Days||Quote on request|
|Courier||3-7 Days||Quote on request|
Please note that we cannot guarantee the stock availability for any order and delivery of some items may take longer than quoted.
Our delivery services may require a signature on receipt of the parcel. Our carriers may attempt delivery at any time between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. We, therefore, advise that you provide a shipping address where you or a representative can sign for delivery.
For queries regarding your order, please contact us:
Telephone: 0800-68775(0800 OUPPK)
Oxford University Press
No 38, Sector 15,
Korangi Industrial Area,
Credit Card/Cash Purchase through Oxford Bookshops
Customers are invited to visit our bookshops and purchase against credit card or cash payment. For any other queries, including the prices of imported books not available on the website, please write to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.