Oxford School Atlas for Pakistan
Oxford School Atlas for Pakistan, Fifth Edition, is completely aligned with the new political map of Pakistan. The political and thematic maps have been updated according to the recent official statistics using GIS technology, thus offering the latest in the field of geographic reference material.
Initially developed by Late Dr Fazle Karim Khan, an experienced professor of Geography, the thematic and essential data on Pakistan in Oxford School Atlas for Pakistan Fifth Edition have been revised by Dr Syed Jamil Hasan Kazmi and his team (Maryam Khan and Assistant Professor Dr Saima Shaikh).
The world maps are from Oxford International Student Atlas, UK.
- Geographical data explained through clear, detailed and comprehensive maps Authentic and updated maps accompanied with graphs and tables, based on current ststistical information
- Physical, political, and thematic maps of Pakistan and the world
- Maps based on tourism, telecommunications, environment, and socio-economic data
- Map of the world's time zones
- Integrated with Geography and Environmental Management curriculum for Cambridge GCSE O Levels
- Easy-to-use table of contents
- Supplemented by a section on World Datasets
- A Comprehensive gazetteer with over 10,000 entries
- Ideal for students for secondary, higher secondary, and tertiary levels
- An indispensable source for reference for teachers and researchers, and for commercial and other organisations