Oxford Handbook of Dialysis
- The comprehensive single resource for dialysis, covering all aspects about patients on dialysis across the spectrum of dialysis techniques
- Includes guidance and practical advice on nursing techniques and practice, as well as nutrition in dialysis
- Includes detailed guidance on drug dosages and prescribing in dialysis
- App available from the App Store, Google Play, and MedHand Bookstore.
New to this Edition:
- Contains new section on home haemodialysis, frequent dialysis, and nocturnal dialysis
- Includes new information on preventing line infections
- Includes new material on death, end of life care, and advanced care planning
- New content included on frailty, the elderly, and geriatric assessment
Out of stock!