Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine
- A comprehensive guide to the most up-to-date therapies and protocols for managing a wide range of acute medical situations
- Relates pathophysiology to features to aid diagnosis
- Identifies priorities for treatment and provides step-by-step management advice
- Contains the latest evidence-based guidelines, and reflects current recommended management of medical emergencies
- App available from the App Store, Google Play, and MedHand Bookstore.
New to this Edition:
- An expanded section on practical procedures that covers core competencies for the Foundation Programme
- A new chapter on common presentations
Out of stock!