The Science Factor Teaching Guide 5
The Science Factor is an engaging, informative, and comprehensive science series written or Pakistani students, based primarily on the SNC (Single National Curriculum) 2020.
This series has been developed with one aim in mind: to bring science alive in a way that is relevant, engaging, and enlightening for the student.
Features of this series include:
- content based on the SNC
- focus on active learning
- super scientist narrators to maximize student engagement
- information and activities relevant to students’ experiences and observations
- activities for students to learn more about themselves and the world around them
- age-appropriate explanations of scientific concepts
- integration between textbooks, workbooks, downloadable digital resources, and teaching guides to ensure a complete learning experience
- workbooks provide further practice through exercises and activities, while digital resource are designed to reinforce scientific concepts
- teaching guides include sample lesson plans with background information, detailed lesson
plans, answers to questions in the Student’s Book, and ideas for additional activities and experiments
- Click here to