New Oxford Social Studies for Pakistan Books 4 SNC
The fourth edition of New Oxford Social Studies for Pakistan Books 4-5 are developed along the guidelines of the Single National Curriculum of Pakistan 2020. They cover all themes of social studies: citizenship, culture, state and government, history, geography, and economics.
It teaches essential life skills and inspires learners to become responsible citizens. It emphasizes critical-thinking, problem-solving, and inquiry- based learning.
This edition has:
- A new layout with refreshing design
- Revised content translating student learning outcomes based on SNC 2020
- Interesting facts in the ‘Did you know?’ sections
- Ideas for research and activities in the ‘Things you can do’ sections
- Work pages at the end of each lesson to reinforce knowledge
- An overview of each unit in the ‘What we have learned’ sections
- New, exciting, real life images and interesting
- Unit-based digital learning resources that includes animations, interactions, and flashcards
- Formative and summative assessments based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Glossary pages to build students’ vocabulary