Oxford Very First Atlas
The Oxford Very First Atlas is a stimulating first atlas for young children. It introduces young learners to maps and develops early atlas skills, encouraging them to talk about local and distant places and to find key places on maps. It includes:
• An introduction to the globe and places around the world
• Stunning images of the Earth from space
• Clear and colourful maps of the world
• Maps of all the continents plus the British Isles
• Fascinating facts about places and people
Based on the popular Oxford Infant Atlas, this new atlas uses colourful artwork-style maps, photographs, and satellite images to create an exciting first atlas for all 3–6 year olds.