- Islamic Studies
- History & Pakistan Studies
- Social Studies / Sociology
- General Knowledge
- Environmental Studies
- Economics & Commerce
- Computer Studies
- Cambridge Lower Secondary
- Cambridge IGCSE® & O Level
- Cambridge International AS & A Level
My Little Atlas with Updated Maps
The second edition of My Little Atlas offers a fresh layout, making it an exciting new addition to primary school classrooms. It invites young learners to embark on a fascinating journey around the world.
My Little Atlas contains:
- an introduction to very basic mapreading skills
- fullcolour updated maps of Pakistan and the world
- an interesting activity section that reinforces the concepts introduced in the atlas
- teacher’s notes that provide valuable advice on how to develop map-reading skills in young learners
This edition is supported by colourful illustrations, photographs, interesting facts about map features, and worksheets. It continues to be ideal for use in the home as well as in preprimary and primary schools (Classes 1 and 2). My Little Atlas links with the Oxford Atlas Project for Pakistan for the remaining primary classes.
Oxford School Atlas for Pakistan (Fourth Edition) is recommended for secondary and higher classes.