We have resumed your online order deliveries. However due to the prevailing COVID-19 lockdown, the delivery time may take longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding and support to continue serving you safely and responsibly. Stay home, stay safe and keep learning!
A Practical English Grammar: Exercise Book 1
This classic reference grammar is recommended by teachers everywhere. It includes:
- Explanation of structures
- Examples of sentences illustrating contemporary spoken and written language
- Comparisons between formal and informal styles
- Practice material: two books of exercises
- 100 double-page spreads with explanations and exercises
- Reference area with four clear sections: definitions, grammar patterns, collocations, and set phrases
- Examples of real language from corpus research
- Varied exercises which expand language, idioms, and natural phrases
- Language notes on usage
Out of stock!
|Weight in kg||0.000|
|Readership / Level||For Intermediate|