Oxford International Primary Maths Teacher's Guide 2
Oxford International Primary Maths is a complete five-year primary Maths course that takes a problem-solving approach to learning Maths, engaging students in the topics through asking questions that make them think, and activities that encourage them to explore and practise.
Each topic is approached using the following five steps:
- A big question to Engage students and get them thinking
- Starter activities to Discover that key elements of the topic
- Problems and practice to allow them to Explore how the concept is used in everyday life
- Fun, collaborative group work to Connect the strands of a topic together, and
- Review pages that allow both student and teacher to check their progress