Oxford International English Level 6 Workbook
Rich international content that delivers reading comprehension, writing and speaking and listening skills to all students
- Structured teaching frameworks, clear teaching objectives and assessment criteria ensure confident delivery of all the core skills for first and second language learners
- Comprehensive teaching support enriches teaching, saves planning time and ensures that language and literacy skills are being taught successfully
The series links to Oxford Reading Tree, Project X and TreeTops reading programs.
Thematic units of engaging fiction and non-fiction expose students to rich language texts from around the world to develop core language and literacy skills
- Measurable learning objectives allow assessment of students' progress throughout the course.
- New vocabulary is highlighted leading to pre-reading discussions
- Texts extracted read by English speakers provide pronunciation models and can be found in the Teacher Resource Books.
- Challenging new words are explained to widen students' vocabulary
- Discussion Time engages students with the unit theme and helps to assess speaking and listening skills
- Differentiated activities develop students' understanding of essential skills and provide activities for mixed abilities in one classroom
- Writing workshops at the end of each unit focus on longer activities to develop students' writing skills
- Writing models and writing frames are provided to guide and support students' own writing
Teachers' Resource Books
Step-by-step guidance on delivering effective lessons and assessing student progress ensures core skills are taught in a consistent way
- Learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students' ability
- Clear guidance on using text extracts is provided to help develop students' reading comprehension
- All definitions are provided for the eWorld Clouds' and audio versions can be found on the DVD
- Answers to end of unit test pages; revise and check tests and all Student Book and Workbooks exercises, also in the DVD
A DVD in each Teacher Resource Book includes:
- eBook version and audio recordings of all text extracts and 'World Clouds'
- Planning and assessment checklists
- Write-in workbooks to provide language practice to support students' skills development and offer a record of progress
- Student self-assessment pages for each unit to build their confidence in their skills knowledge
|Weight in kg||0.170|
|Readership / Level||For Classes 1 to 5|
|Rights||For sale in Pakistan only|