Urdu Ka Guldasta: Chambeli Teaching Guide
Urdu Ka Guldasta has proved a collection of flowers which has enticed students as well as teachers with its sweet aroma. The enthusiastic participation of students in language and literature developing activities is convincing evidence of the keen envelopment of teachers in the conduction of those activities. Dedicated research and personal observation as well as in the light of reviews and opinions of learned teachers, the new edition has been launched with some additions and changes as follows:
- Complete synchronization with the Pakistan National Curriculum 2006.
- Grouped and paired activities for the development of listening and speaking skills.
- Unambiguous explanation of class activities and suggestions for their effectiveness.
- Thoroughly elaborated teaching resources.
- Addition of exercises and questions to assess the learning of language and literature.
- Students are provided with the opportunities to enhance their handwriting while learning different aspects of Urdu Language.
- Clear instructions for the effective use of classwork and homework.
- Considerable and gradual development of vocabulary.
- Puzzles and other word games to enhance and re-enforce vocabulary.
- Word Index at the end of each book.
For convenient usage of the textbooks and to ensure the successful achievement of Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs), teaching guides have been developed for each level which includes:
- Distribution of contents in terms. Teachers can make necessary adjustments as per the requirement of their school system.
- Sample of period wise distribution of available time for teaching.
- Samples of soft board decoration to ensure their effective usage for class activities.
- Rationalization of aims and objectives of book, each unit and each topic.
- Justification of teaching contents and resources.
Procedures and recommendations for the development of grammar, reading comprehension, and creative writing.
- Click here to