Pemberton Mathematics for Cambridge IGCSE®: Online Student Book
Engage students with examiner Sue Pemberton's unique, active-learning approach, ideal for EAL students. This new edition is fully aligned to Extended part of latestCambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus (0580), for examination from 2020.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabus.
- Ensure thorough understanding with a logical teaching path from examiner and expert author Sue Pemberton.
- Help students truly master every topic with worked examples and step-by-step explanations.
- Boost exam performance with extensive opportunities for practice.
- Support your EAL learners with clear language, pictures and diagrams.
- Take learning further with extra revision material and worked examples on the accompanying support site.
- This online student book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.