We have resumed your online order deliveries. However due to the prevailing COVID-19 lockdown, the delivery time may take longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding and support to continue serving you safely and responsibly. Stay home, stay safe and keep learning!
Oxford International Primary History Book 1
Oxford International Primary History develops inquisitive and engaged learners through a six-year primary history course. Helping students contextualise historical events, it provides a firm foundation to analyse both local and international history. It is based on the English National Curriculum and maintains an international focus.
- Follows an enquiry-based approach and focuses on historical skills and knowledge
- Carefully selected topics engage students with a mix of international and local history
- Helps students refine literacy and language skills with specific considerations for EAL students
- The Student Books, Workbooks and Teacher's Guide provide differentiated activities to meet the wide range of needs in your classroom
- Offers a structured syllabus which follows the 2014 English National Curriculum with a focus on world history
- Step-by-step teaching plans are available in the Teacher's Guide