New Countdown Book 7
New Countdown Second Edition is a carefully structured and graded mathematics course comprising ten books from the two levels of kindergarten to class 8. The pattern followed in the entire series ensures development in all areas of a child's growth through basic, multi-focal knowledge, emphasizing number skills and mathematical concepts.
- Clear presentation of key mathematical concepts
- Solved examples of all concepts
- Plenty of practice exercises
- Review pages at the end of each section and also the book
- Colourful illustrations
- Worksheets to test the child's grasp of concepts
- Maths lab activities to help build concepts through different activities
The Teaching Guides (Primer A and B, and Classes 1 to 5), accompanying the New Countdown series (Second Edition), aim to inspire teachers to present mathematical concepts to children imaginatively, using playway techniques. They are designed to augment a teacher's own efforts in creating a 'learning environment' in the classroom rather than a 'teaching' one.
|Weight in kg||0.565|
|Readership / Level||For Pre-Primary and Classes 1 to 8|
|Rights||For sale in Pakistan and Pakistani schools in the Middle East only|