We have resumed your online order deliveries. However due to the prevailing COVID-19 lockdown, the delivery time may take longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding and support to continue serving you safely and responsibly. Stay home, stay safe and keep learning!
Chemistry in Context
The ever-popular Chemistry in Context textbook has been revised to cover the latest Cambridge syllabus (9701). This stretching resource supports advanced chemistry skills regardless of syllabus and builds long-term performance, increasing students' confidence in their exams, and builds foundations for future university education.
- Stretch your students with advanced material, challenging your students to achieve their best in exams
- Ensure complete syllabus coverage with this textbook, directly mapped to the Cambridge syllabus while also including extension material, applicable for all chemistry syllabuses
- Make chemistry meaningful with the practical approach, contextualising chemical concepts and encouraging connections between topics and subjects
- Encourage individual development with the student-focused approach, encouraging students to work independently, building their confidence for exams
- Includes online exam preparation and teaching resources: www.oxfordsecondary.com/9780198396185
- Also available in digital format, or as a print and online bundle