- Art & Architecture
- Biographies / Memoirs / Letters
- Business, Economics, and Finance
- Ecology / Environmental Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- English Literature
- Exploration / Travel
- International Affairs
- Islamic Studies
- Media Studies
- Music / Performing Arts
- Pakistan Studies
- Public Health / Medicine
- Strategic Studies
- Urdu Literature
- Women’s Studies
- The Platinum Series
- Interesting Reads on Pakistani Films and Media
Oxford Handbook of Respiratory Medicine
- Fully updated and revised including the latest clinical guidelines and research
- Gives practical tips relevant for both the ward and the out-patient clinic
- The comprehensive text on respiratory medicine, ideal for candidates studying for exams
- Covers required theory for level one thoracic ultrasound competency
- App Store, Google Play, and MedHand Bookstore.
New to this Edition:
- New section added on thoracic ultrasound, and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
- New material on indwelling plueral catheters and safe sedation.
Out of stock!